Worldwide Flood Debunked  

The Bible and Interpretation - May 2010 by Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.

Many people have contacted me about the recent claims by a group called Noah’s Ark Ministries International. The evangelical organization claims to have discovered Noah’s ark. I have responded on several occasions to these dubious claims on my blog. And still, this group has stood behind their claim, insisting that what they have found is real based largely on the belief that because the Bible says the flood and the ark are historical, it must be so. So, instead of addressing their spurious claims yet again, I thought I would approach the issue from a different angle: forget about Noah’s ark; there was no world-wide flood.

Read more>>

Follow me on Twitter. Golden Platypus is updated often; the easiest way to get your regular dose is by subscribing to our news feed. Stay on top of all our updates by subscribing now via RSS or Email.


0 comments

Post a Comment