The Bible is Bad Fiction  

Have you ever wondered why movies based on Bible stories tend to have such lame acting and ridiculous dialogue, why they're fit only for true believers who will adore anything from the Bible anyway? It's because the Bible is bad fiction.

Whenever I start a movie or novel and realize at the outset that the main character is named Rock Johnson or Lisa Starr, or the dialogue is simply unbelievable, I put the book back on the shelf or hit the stop button. I know within 5 minutes it's going to be a waste of my time.

This pertains to the Bible, too. The fact is, no one talks like they do in the Bible, and no one does what they do in the Bible. It's bad fiction, like most fairy tales.

Follow me on Twitter. Golden Platypus is updated often; the easiest way to get your regular dose is by subscribing to our news feed. Stay on top of all our updates by subscribing now via RSS or Email.


0 comments

Post a Comment