Why run away from God's will?  

I received this in the mail yesterday from some people concerned about my spiritual wellbeing...


I grant you, if the God of the Bible is real, it would be stupid to run from his will. Might makes right and the one with the gold makes the rules, so rebelling against him would certainly by to my detriment in the end. (Which begs the question, what's up with Satan? How stupid must he be to think he can win against God?) But this is where all such attempts to make me a believer again will run aground. I am convinced, by evidence, that the existence of such a god is so unlikely as to be unworthy of my consideration.

Your thoughts?

Follow me on Twitter. Golden Platypus is updated often; the easiest way to get your regular dose is by subscribing to our news feed. Stay on top of all our updates by subscribing now via RSS or Email.


0 comments

Post a Comment